As officers of the Southwest Michigan Pharmacists Association we are here to assist in you in any way possible. Feel free to contact one of us with any questions you might have. If you’d like to know more about us—click a link below.
- Provider Challenges in Navigating Automated Interaction Alerts
- Pharmacists Encouraged to Lead by Example and Help Fight Obesity Epidemic
- Western Michigan Society of Health-System Pharmacists Update
- 2012 Surviving Sepsis Guidelines: The Need-to-Know Points for Pharmacists
- Your Patient is Hemorrhaging, Now What?
- Last Chance to Register for May 23 Immunization Update Webinar!
- Registration Rates for MSHP Residency Conference to Increase After May 15
- Did You Know? Important Facts About CPE Monitor
- Obtain Required Live Pain Credit for Licensure at Upcoming MPA Webinar
- New Pain Home Study Program Available Online
- SWMPA DINNER/LECTURE MEETING APRIL 18, 2013
- LIVE CEU–NOXIOUS PEOPLE–LIVING WITH HIGH-CONFLICT
- SWMPA DINNER/LECTURE MEETING MARCH 21, 2013
- COLON CANCER–ARE YOU AT RISK?
- SWMPA DINNER–LECTURE MEETING
- STROKE, ALZHEIMER’S AND HEAD TRAUMA
- SWMPA DINNER–LECTURE JAN 17,2013 THURS
- SWMPA DINNER –LECTURE MEETING AT WEBSTER’S NOV. 27TH 2012
- SWMPA Recommended Program
- Live CE Program